Thursday, July 26, 2012

Have to much? Salsa Time!

   What do you do when you have to much veggies coming on at once? Well you could 1) Can them 2) Freeze them 3) Eat them 4) Eat them or 5) Share your bounty. All, which I do but today I whipped up a batch of salsa! I will give you what I put in and you can figure out how much you want and the taste you want. Sounds unfair, right? Well, honestly I didn't measure. I just chopped up veggies and kept adding things until it looked and tasted the way we like it, lol!
  I used Tomatoes, Jalapenos, onion, cilantro, garlic, salt, pepper and I think that was it. Even my wife thought it was good but she said it was a little chunky for her. Next time I will fix that! She bought some avocados, so hopefully she will make some of her awesome guacamole later! Anyway, just a thought for when you have a little extra!

Luke 24:1 [ He Is Risen ] Now on the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they, and certain other women with them, came to the tomb bringing the spices which they had prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment