I also want to give a shot out for Botanical Interest Seed Company! All of my seeds that (I didn't save from last season) came from them the past two years. I have had great success with their products! At Botanical Interests, not only is the seed inside our packets the highest quality available, their packets are designed (inside and out) to give you the information you need to be a more successful gardener!
- Over 500 high-quality varieties
- Many heirloom seed varieties
- A large selection of USDA Certified Organic seed varieties (learn more about organic seed)
- Guaranteed - the germination rate of every variety is tested before we package it
- All our seed is untreated
- No GMOs - we enthusiastically signed the SAFE SEED PLEDGE: We do not knowingly buy or sell genetically engineered seeds or plants
Here is more great articles from "The Redeemed Gardener" on Seed Starting:
"Sink or Float Tip"
"Heirloom vrs. Hybrid Part1"
"Damping - Off 101"
"Jell-O in the Garden"
"Reaping What you Sow"
"Most Important Seed"
Weekend Whatever, Simply Natural Saturdays, Simply Sundays,Lets Get Social, The Creative Home Hop, Banquet of Talent Linky Party, Monday Funday, More the Merrier Monday,Clever Chicks Blog Hop, Harvest Monday, Teach Me Tuesday, Backyard Farming Connection, Tuesdays Garden Party, Wicked Awesome Wednesday, EOA Wednesday, Country Homemaker, Wednesday Party Link,Simple living Wednesdays, Down Home Blog Hop, Home and Garden Thursdays, Simple Lives Thursday, Farmgirl Friday, Freedom Fridays, LHITS Linky,