Monday, April 9, 2012

First Day Back to Work!

  Well My first Day back to work went well as expected! The shoulder is a little off but I will be trusting the Lord to help. My shift starts at 6:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. and every other Saturday, so it is gonna be challenging to do everything. So please, please be patient with me on my posts, I will be here! My wonderful wife is gonna help! I will visit every bodies blogs on the weekends and as I can in the week! Be patient, I learn so much from you all and have made so many friends. I will eventually learn how to juggle everything together but as you all know, God and Family always come first!  Keep me in your prayers, I am exhausted, so off to bed!



Hebrews 1:3 “Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:”

6 comments:

  1. Best of luck Clint! Have faith and you will get through this tough time! Happy Gardening! Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly. Have faith in the Lord and everything else will come in its time.
    Blogging or reading. I've learned that.
    God bless. Glad it went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly understand! My husband is just starting to get back to normal...I hope. His illness has put my greenhouse on hold for a while. Take it easy and don't rush to catch everything up at once. As I tell my husband a relapse would be horrible!!!

    Enjoy some time in the Word and rest!

    Lisa
    The Way Grandmama Does It

    ReplyDelete